Pharmacy

      

 

The first record of the drug store in Sebree is in 1902, continued as Melton and Mosby Drug in 1910, renamed by Carroll and Francis Bell in 1946, passed down to Jim and Rhonda Bell in 1972, and transitioned to David and Donna Adams in 2012.  The beautiful soda fountain remains a tribute to a simpler time.  An ice cold cherry coke or a thick malt shows children of all ages a taste of the way things used to be..the original tin ceiling tiles tell tales of a time gone by.